воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

career community forum





i made this collage :)

So I be a buccanneer on thapos; 18th, I wouldna mind dressinapos; up as one everapos; tide. Coincidentally, today be international speak like a buccanneer tide. I love thapos; buccanneer, who goes by thapos; name oapos; Jack Sparrow.

Biking home after 1 am, not another soul but mine in the nights cool breeze, the shadows under the street lights, the last of the leaves swaying in the wind, the subtle sounds of whistles by my ear, I close my eyes and breathe in change. I feel autumn and winter, coldness and warmth, out of place and yet I know that right now, this is where Irsquo;m meant to be. It isnapos;t a costume, a mask or an act. Its my life, its their life, its a journey towards the unknown.



dance history remix, career community forum, career comp usa, career company.



Комментариев нет: