суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

atural gas




Damn that man to the very most remote corner of the Nether.

Why does he always pick the most insanely frustrating times to be all honorable and noble and sweet and RIGHT?

The whole time we were hunting for Ali, he was watching me, and I was watching him, and I was so glad he showed up at the party tonight. Even if Jai had to make some kind of silly wisecracks about apos;here we go againapos;. Whatapos;s that supposed to mean any damn way?

There I was, practically in his damn lap, and I kissed him, and it was just as good as I remember, maybe even better, and I could tell he wanted it just as much as I did. And he said NO. Because it might mess things up if we still have a chance for something more. Because he didnapos;t want me to regret it in the morning. And I know heapos;s probably right and we should take things slow and figure out just what this is thatapos;s still hanging there in the air between us before we do THAT (especially while Iapos;m even a little bit drunk), but I canapos;t stop thinking about it and Iapos;m gonna lose my mind if I donapos;t get a good f

*another big angry-looking scribble*

I just slammed my hand in the door. Twice. It didnapos;t help. Now Iapos;m all riled up AND my hand hurts. Ow.

Still, at least he left just as frustrated as I did. Some things are kinda hard to hide. Nice to know I can still do that to him.

ethnic code, atural gas, atural history museum, atural selection, aturamu.



Комментариев нет: