суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

betty crocker cookies




I got my ballot in the mail today. It just needs a stamp for return to the county clerkapos;s office. I will not say who I voted for. I donapos;t even want to think about it. I was even tempted to write, "May God Have Mercy on My Soul." inside the flap of the return envelope. Of course I feel that way every time I vote. The only vote I will own up to at the moment is that I did not vote for "SuperDell" Schanze for Utah Governor. I wouldnapos;t vote that man dog catcher. I take solace in the fact that he wasnapos;t running for president, and all of you should too.

Ona

commercial real estate kalamazoo michigan, betty crocker cookies, betty crocker cookie recipies, betty crocker cookie recipie, betty crocker cookie recipes.



Комментариев нет: