суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bucket car kit t




My favourite time of the day....if i have to be honest, Iapos;m not sure i have one. I like different parts of the day for different reasons. I like the mornings, because i get to wake up easily, drinking a cup of tea and reading my email and chatting with friends. I *love* the night, when iapos;m in my room, talking with Del, or just in bed, in the dark. Thatapos;s one of my favourite things to do. I love snuggling up under the covers, all warm and safe, with my thoughts and finally some silence in the house. I think itapos;s one of the few times of the day when i feel at peace. The part of the day that i like the least is definitely the late afternoon -- 4.30 or so, cause thatapos;s when my dad comes home. And when he does, the house suddenly closes in on me *sigh* I canapos;t wait to go home for Christmas.



david tao concert 2006, bucket car kit t, bucket car cover seat, bucket car cleaning, bucket car.



Комментариев нет: